Automata, Languages, and Programming [electronic resource] : 40th International Colloquium, ICALP 2013, Riga, Latvia, July 8-12, 2013, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Fedor V. Fomin, Rūsiņš Freivalds, Marta Kwiatkowska, David Peleg.Material type: TextSeries: Lecture Notes in Computer Science ; 7965Publisher: Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013Description: XXVI, 854 p. 55 illus. online resourceContent type:
- online resource
- Computer science
- Computer communication systems
- Computer science -- Mathematics
- Information storage and retrieval
- Computer Science
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity
- Computation by Abstract Devices
- Computer Communication Networks
- Information Storage and Retrieval
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet)
- Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science
- 005.1 23
Algorithms, complexity and games -- Logic, semantics, automata and theory of programming -- Foundations of networked computation.
This two-volume set of LNCS 7965 and LNCS 7966 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 40th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP 2013, held in Riga, Latvia, in July 2013. The total of 124 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 422 submissions. They are organized in three tracks focussing on algorithms, complexity and games; logic, semantics, automata and theory of programming; and foundations of networked computation.